+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Registration Box / New Members

Premium Silver

Registration Box / New Members

Hi, I have set up the Registration box for new members and have been testing. It creates the new accounts, but does not email the person with the password as it states. Is this a setting somewhere in the widget or megatheme framework, or a setting not activated tucked away in wordprss dashboard?? I cannot get this to work.

Regards

justin

Administrator
    That's a bug, a known problem. Fix will be provided in a next release.
    I'm the Admin here to help you out, Every time you post something make sure to include your website URL!

Premium Silver
    Do we have an eta when this will be fixed?? Kind of critical that members cans sign themselves up to the site. Is there another way around this??

Administrator
    No ETA, when it's ready. There are major improvements going on for the next release, I hope I can integrate as much stuff as possible.

The current version is pretty stable, except a few bugs like those, I can possibly provide a temporary fix if you really need it, you will have to override it in your files.
    I'm the Admin here to help you out, Every time you post something make sure to include your website URL!

+ Reply to Thread