+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Background color of Jetpack Subscription Form

Premium Silver

Background color of Jetpack Subscription Form

Hey there - bought Pro - very nice! Thanks! - when I activated Wordpress Jetpack, I put in the Subscription Widget on Footer 2. The background in the form field is black and so is the text. How can I lighten up/change color of the text in the field.

Thanks!

M

Administrator
    Drop in custom.css

Code:
    #footer textarea, #footer input[type="text"], #footer input[type="password"] {
    color: white;
    }
    I'm the Admin here to help you out, Every time you post something make sure to include your website URL!

Premium Silver

Custom.css

Do you want me to make a new file called custom.css and drop this code in it? Because there is no custom.css in the editor.

Sorry if I sound ridiculous but I am not a code person. Hence the reason I bought the theme. lol.

Sincerely,

M

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Drop in custom.css

Code:
    #footer textarea, #footer input[type="text"], #footer input[type="password"] {
    color: white;
    }

Administrator
    Yea there isn't any custom.css in editor screen, unfortunately (Will be fixed in next version release).

But there is a custom.css file that can be edited via FTP (if you know how to do that...), you can provide me FTP access and I'll fix it.
    I'm the Admin here to help you out, Every time you post something make sure to include your website URL!

Premium Silver
    Success! Thank you.

Mikel

+ Reply to Thread