+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rockstar

Rockstar

I joined megathemes just to get the rockstar theme. But to my disappointment it inst available? Why would your website show it as a new available theme yet when we join megathemes we can't get it?
    Can I cancel my membership? I'm not interested in the other themes.

Maybe you could put a caption on your site that the rockstar theme isn't available yet... as opposed to depicting that it's in the beta stages and you can download it?

Is there a time frame that it will be available?

Administrator
    Replied via email.
    I'm the Admin here to help you out, Every time you post something make sure to include your website URL!

Premium Gold
    I love your themes.... awesome. I wanted the famous theme - and was about to purchase it, $9.47 - and saw that for $20, I could have all 3 -- why not! I've used your deep-blue, and its pretty good, the rock star no doubt will be too! Now I cannot download the rockstar one - only famous , and deep blue. I paid just a little more than If I would have bought only the two, and probably would have only bought the famous one I was heading after if you didn't have all 3 shown. I apologize if I misread your page - but if it's available somewhere, could you please let me know?

Thanks!

Administrator
    It will be available in the following months, when it's ready. Other themes will also be available at 1-2 themes a month.

Currently I'm forced to focus on the core, to allow new features and more control of the theme, once this is done Rockstar will be finished and released.
    I'm the Admin here to help you out, Every time you post something make sure to include your website URL!

Premium Gold
    awesome, I can't wait! you've done a real nice job with these others. Thanks again

Premium Gold
    Hello,
    ich have take the membership for all 3 themes, but i cant load the rockstar theme...
    because you have got the full package order for it to download. I would like the rock star theme or money back

Premium Gold
    I have paid the membership for all THEMES, but i can not load the rockstar theme.!!!???
    I would like the rock star theme or money back

Administrator
    Hey,

The package is for all themes to be released soon from development stage and all future themes to come, not just what you see on the site at the moment.
    The Rockstar theme, when it will be released will be one of a kind, with 125+ options and design elements per 2012 standards. Releasing the rockstar as is now will be releasing an unfinished product.

Premium Gold
    when is it finished?

Administrator
    All I can say right now is when it's ready, I was really bad with ETA in the past.

+ Reply to Thread